Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happenings

I just thought I'd post even though not much has been going on. We had Kooper's picture taken this past weekend at Studio One in the mall. We took a pumpkin with us and put him in his overalls. He was so cute standing with the pumpkin. He also had his nine months check up at the doctor's office. He had to have blood drawn and he got a flu shot. He did not like them doing the blood work because they had to prick his finger and squeeze, boy did he scream, and of course I'm having to hold him still. The flu shot wasn't so bad because it was just one prick, but he survived. This coming Sunday, Oct. 19 he will be baptized, finally! We were supposed to do it on the Sunday of Hurricane Ike, well that didn't happen. So we rescheduled everything, the food, the family, etc and we will be having it this Sunday. We will go to Mass, then the baptism will follow around 1pm and then we will have everyone back to the house for food. I will post those pictures next week sometime. Other than that we have just been going to work and hanging out. I will post again next week after his baptism. I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Relay For Life 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

Happy St. Patrick's Day