Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Bunco Night
Last Friday night I played Bunco for the first time. The teachers on my team along with a couple of other people have started a Bunco team. We are going to play once a month. Each month will be held at a different person's house. They will host for the night and provide food. This past Friday we went over to Amanda's house. She had chicken enchilada cassarole, homemade salsa, chips and queso. Many of us didn't know how to play so Amanda and her friend Robin had to teach us. At first I thought I was going to be lost all night but once you start playing you get the hang of it. We had to play with three "ghosts" because Pat, Carol and Brandy couldn't make it. We play again in November at Shannon's house and I'm looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment