Thursday, September 25, 2008

You Should See The Other Guy!

Well Kooper had his first big booboo. He was at the sitter's house and fell and hit his head. The concrete won. His sitter, Sandy, called me right away to tell me, luckily all my students were gone so I went over there to get him. She felt horrible about what happened but I tried to tell her that these things happen. I pinched his finger in his high chair a few months ago so I know how she feels. I was worried about a concusion so I went ahead and took him to his pediatrician. They saw us right away and the doctor said he looked fine. He checked his head, eyes, ears, chest and arm (because he also hit his shoulder pretty hard). He said everything looked fine. He told us to wake him up tonight every four hours and make sure he doesn't vomit more than twice, which he didn't. So tonight will be a long night for us but that's fine with me as long as my little buddy is ok. Kooper actually seemed fine. On our ride to the doctor's office he was talking to me and playing with his toys in the back seat. He didn't like the doctor pushing on his head but he was fine otherwise. The doctor cleaned the scrape on his eyebrow and put a bandage on it to keep it clean. Jeremy said he looked like a boxer and that we should get boxing gloves for him. I'm a little disappointed it happened now because we have a family reunion this coming Saturday and some of my family has yet to see Kooper. Oh well, he'll get lots of lovin from everyone.

No comments:

Relay For Life 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

Happy St. Patrick's Day