We are getting ready for Hurricane Ike. We decided to go to my parents house for the weekend so we could all be together. We didn't board up our house but we brought all of our lawn furniture in. We went to the grocery store and bought extra formula and baby food for Kooper. We also stocked up on water, batteries, gas and food for us. Jeremy helped my dad board up their house, or atleast most of the windows. They also secured all of their outdoor furniture and we got all three of our cars in the garage. Now we are just waiting. This will be Kooper's first hurricane and even though I know it won't be, I hope its his last to experience. All of our family and friends are staying put except for a few. A friend of mine and lives in Pearland evacuated to our area to stay with her family in Montgomery. Britni came home from college to stay with her mom and grandma. Other than that I think everyone is staying put. I hope everyone fares well. Be safe and take care.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment