Well I still haven't been able to get Kooper to walk for the camera however I did get some pictures of him standing all on his own. He's really getting brave. He's starting to just let go of things while standing, but then after a few seconds he just sits down. His babysitter, Sandy, has been working with him during the week. I also noticed today that he has another tooth. This one is on top and its one of his two front teeth, the other one looks like it could come in any day now along with a couple of his other incisors. I had heard a story of a baby starting to walk one day, then stopping. They took him to their pediatrician because they were worried. Well the pediatrician said that he had teeth coming in and once the teeth came through he would take off walking. So... we're hoping that now that he cut those teeth he's been working on for weeks now he might start walking. It's so hard to believe he'll be 11 months next week. His one year birthday will be here before we know it. I can't wait to see him during Christmas! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment