Tuesday, November 18, 2008
First Steps!!!
Well Kooper took his first steps the other day, by himself! It was last Thursday and we were at my mom and dad's, Jeremy was at class so unfortunately he missed it. Kooper was holding on to their ottoman and I was sitting on the floor leaning on the couch. I told him to come to me and I held out my hands. He let go of the ottoman and took about four steps to me, then he got close enough and he just fell on me. I was so excited! I could not believe he actually did it. He's done it a couple of other times since then but Jeremy has still not seen. I was also not able to get any pictures of him doing it. It seems like every time I take out my camera and try to get him to walk he refuses. So I guess I'll just have to wait on the pictures and videos, but it won't be too long and he'll be walking all over the place!!! Other than that that's about all that's been going on around here. I was a hostess this past weekend of a baby shower for my girlfriend from work, Sarah. She is due in Jan. Some of us from work threw her a shower. She had a good turn out and got a lot of great stuff. I am sooooo ready for Thanksgiving break. I need a break from work. It will be nice to stay home for a few days and relax a little and play with Kooper of course. Maybe we can work on the walking! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment