Tuesday, August 26, 2008
New School Year!
Well on Monday I started a new school year. It was a good first day for all of us. I have 21 students right now, I could get one more which would put me at the max. I have a student from Haiti and he speaks French. For those of you wondering, no I don't speak French but I guess I'll learn. Our day ran pretty smooth. Everyone made it home okay so that's always good. Day two also went well. Our first big event is grandparents day on Sept. 5th. Kooper has been back at the babysitters, Mrs. Sandy's for a little over a week now. He enjoys going over there so you know that makes it easier on me when I leave him. Sandy tells me that he's not too sure about his friend Colton yet. She keeps another little boy who's about a year older than Kooper. I'm sure Kooper will adjust and learn to play with Colton just fine. Kooper is crawling better and better everyday. He's also pulling himself up now. He grabs the coffee table and pulls himself to a standing position, then bangs on the table. He will be walking in no time! Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment