Monday, August 4, 2008

Kooper Update

Kooper is growing up so fast. He is 7 months old now. He is crawling all over the place, getting into everything. In the past few days he's begun pulling himself up to a standing position. He likes to crawl over to the ottoman, pull himself up and try to get the remotes, the phone or whatever he can reach. He hasn't gotten any teeth yet, but I'm sure he will soon. It feels like he's been teething for months now so hopefully one will be popping out soon. I can't believe how much he's changed in the past few months! We try to enjoy every moment we can because the next thing we know he'll be walking. :)

2 comments:

Brit said...

I agree he is growing up way to fast and i hate that im going to miss it while im away. Love y'all

Brit

Brad and Allison said...

Next he will be walking... are you ready for that? I cannot believe he is almost one! I promise you were just pregnant.
Alli

Relay For Life 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

Happy St. Patrick's Day