Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kooper was talking to Graham all day and night while he was with us. I couldn't resist getting some of it on camera and of course Kooper stopped talking when I turned the camera on, so I had to prompt him a little. At one point Kooper was telling Jeremy and I to dance to a song on the radio and he looked a Graham and said "Graham, Dance!" We just cracked up! I'm so glad we were able to spend the day with Graham. It gave us a chance to see what two kids would be like and Kooper a chance to have a brother for a day. We all loved it and would love to have him again anyday!

1 comment:

Brad and Allison said...

Before we know it Graham will be walking and we won't be able to keep track of the two of them!

Relay For Life 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

Happy St. Patrick's Day