Sunday, May 3, 2009

Funny Kid

I haven't posted in a while but nothings really been going on. We've just been working and Jeremy's almost finished with this masters degree. He will graduate on May 16th, we are counting down the days. I am also counting down the days until summer vacation! Only 23 days left then Kooper and I will have all Summer long together. Here are a few recent pics and a cute video I took.
He's ready to play some B-ball!
Sitting with Daddy watching some TV. I think Handy Manny was on.
At the kitchen table with his remote, such a man. He climbed up in the chair all by himself.
He looks so big sitting there!

He got this train for his birthday and it will spin the balls around in a circle. Every time it would shoot the balls out he would get the funniest look on his face.

1 comment:

The Welch Family said...

Cute pics...I deleted the pic from my site...Mike said it might cause too many people to talk....o'well..you're invited to swim whenever you would like..

~Heatherea

Relay For Life 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

Happy St. Patrick's Day