I thought this was a good picture. The lights were down except the spot light on Taylor.
Taylor standing in awe of the 73,000 plus fans!
We had seats on the club level, so they aren't the best seats but they are still good.
Us in our seats before the show. This is my favorite kind of picture.
Last night Jeremy and I went to see Taylor Swift at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. My mom watched Kooper until Jeremy's mom got off work and got to the house. We left around 4pm so we could get there and walk around, shop, eat and watch some of the rodeo before she came on stage. I think our favorite part was the Mutton Bustin'. It was four, five and six year olds that would ride sheep across the arena. They were so cute. They looked like they were holding on for dear life. After they fell off they would stand up and throw their hands up in the air. I think Kooper would love that! We didn't take him to the rodeo this year but plan to next year, just to look at the animals, not ride them, yet. :) Finally Taylor came on stage. She put on a good show, but I asked Jeremy if it was loud or if we were getting old. He said we're getting old. I still think it was way too loud, I couldn't understand her some of the time. Either way we enjoyed ourselves and it was nice to get out just the two of us.











No comments:
Post a Comment