Sarah, Bayley, Kooper, Chloe and I all went walking after school yesterday. I had never taken Chloe on a walk before. She doesn't really do leashes so... Sarah and I rigged something up. We took Kooper's changing mat and basically trapped her in the bottom cargo area of the jogging stroller. At first I was just going to put her in there but she kept jumping out so we had to "lock" her in there. I gave her a few of Kooper's star puffs as a treat. She ate a few of them but as you'll see in the picture she didn't eat all of them, and she left me a little "treat". I think she got a little nervous. Sarah made me take a picture of it, she said it was blog worthy. Thanks Sarah! :)
Look closely down at the bottom of the stroller.
She looks so scared.
And this is what I got in return for putting her down there.
3 comments:
I think it was just her nerves...she wants to go again!
I say don't listen to Sarah about what you should take pictures of....yuck!!! :)
You didn't put the remaining star puffs back into the container, did you??? hahaha :) ANG
Post a Comment