It is to celebrate Christmas and a birthday within two days! :) Well we can finally relax. We had a great Christmas with our families. Christmas Eve we went to my cousin Jenneth's house. We had dinner and did our Chinese gift exchange. It was the first time for some of my cousins to see Kooper in person. The kids had so much fun playing together. We have eight kids in the family now and all but two were there. It was great to see everyone again. Christmas day we stayed home and had my mom and dad and Jeremy's mom and sister over for lunch. We started the morning by letting Kooper get his presents from Santa, then we held off on the rest until everyone else got here. Then we had lunch and opened all of our other presents. Kooper got some really neat stuff. I got a new Fossil purse, a Sony camera and some beautiful earrings. Jeremy got some clothes, a medicine ball, and a new leather jacket. After everyone left we all took a nap! Two days later... we celebrated Kooper's first birthday. I can't believe he is already one! It seems like yesterday that he was just learning to crawl. We had quite a group over for his birthday. Jeremy grilled hotdogs and hamburgers and we had cake and ice cream. A friend of mine made cake, check out the pictures in the slide show, she did a GREAT job. I loved it. I branched out and made a cake of my own. I wanted Kooper to have a cake that he could dive into so I made him his own baseball cake. He didn't seem too interested in it so we had to help him a bit, which even then he didn't want the cake. What kid doesn't want cake!?!?! Oh well, I'm sure next year he will be all over it. Then he opened presents, which again he got some great toys. Now I'm just wondering where on earth am I going to put all these toys. I told Jeremy we needed a bigger house just to store all the toys. After the birthday party we again all took a nap. Today, Sunday, we didn't do much of anything. We layed around at my parents and went to the grocery store. All in all, we had a great Christmas and birthday party. Thanks to everyone for coming to Kooper's party. Don't forget to check out the two slide shows I made.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment